Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This is not fantastic

Lots of rumours & pictures floating around online about Liverpool's yet to be announced third kit. I don't know if this is it, but I pray to whatever God that will answer my prayer that it is not this abomination:


This would set a dire new low in kit design if true, although I am having a hard time believing it would be the case. Looking at it, though, I began to wonder where on Earth whoever designed this, got the idea in the first place. Then it dawned on me, it was from watching this guy:


A Whovian with a little too much time on their hands cmust have said " I know, let's make a kit based on Colin Baker's absurdly over the top costume from Doctor Who!", best answer I can come up with. So hopefully Warrior will come out with an official announcement as to what the kit will be & make like the Daleks, & exterminate this deplorable kit. It can come... not a moment too soon.

No comments: